Click here for our current challenge.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Challenge #101 - what's cooking

Good Morning, I hope you enjoyed the 100th Challenge Blog Hop and entered your cards.  Today the challenge is to make a food or drink related project.  Phindy has lots of fabulous images that would be perfect for this challenge, why not pop over to the Phindy's Place Shop and check them out.

 We will be selecting one random winner who will receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store and the Design Team will also choose one entry as Card of the Week. The creator of that card will also receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy's store and will be in the running for one of our monthly Guest Designer spots.

You don't have to use a Phindy's image to participate but we like it so much when you do that we let you enter it twice.

Here is some delicious inspiration from the Design Team:
Anne Ray


 Cec Wintonyk

Ann English
 

 Catherine Ward


Kathy Curry
 

  Linda Payne
 

Marlena Peduzzi

Sharon Harding
 



6 comments:

  1. What a FUN challenge and all the DT cards are beautiful!! DD is going to tell me she should have saved her card for this morning...but now she can make another card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun challenge and I knew right away I wanted to use Mr Brown cooking. Couldn't get inlinkz to accept another version of my blog for using a Phindy image. Not a big deal, I had fun with this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the challenge and the DT did a fabulous job. I'm happy that I could participate. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been admiring your images for some time, and I finally got a chance to try one myself! Thanks you so much for the fun challenge & wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great challenge....and great DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a wonderful DT-cards.
    I liked it very much to join the challenge last week, so I'm also joining this weeks challenge. I've add my Messy Miss card to Inlinkz.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete